Friday, February 5, 2010

Gaga at the Grammys



So is this just turning into my Lady Gaga fan blog or what? Well, that was not exactly my plan, but its kinda hard right now because she is just the best thing in existence! I would give my left buttcheek to work for the Haus of Gaga; where do I send my resume?!

Anyway, I really liked Gaga's red carpet look at the Grammys. The dress is by Armani. She looked kinda like the Tooth Fairy from the Fifth Dimension. I really love her hair and makeup. I was obsessed with dyeing my hair that color yellow for a year or so back when I was slanging product at the beauty supply. I think I'm going to get a wig just like hers to complete my spring/summer look.

2 comments:

  1. OH shit, she is loking so GLAMOROUS here. She looks like a fucking rollercoaster... No she looks like a Jetsons-Fairy... Like the spokes-fairy for some washing detergent in the 50's.

    ReplyDelete