Sunday, July 25, 2010

Coolness Queen: Agyness Deyn

I often find myself wondering, "Can Agyness Deyn get any cooler?" Well the answer is definately a big YES with her hot new haircut. Lets take a peek at some recent pics of this stunning Brit. The next two outfits are from Aggy's romp at Coachella.
Dang girl, your summer style is off the chain!

This studded cowboy/mom vest takes this outfit to a whole 'nother level. You're killing me girl! ORANGE FINGERNAILS! POP POP! The top half screams Anthony Chon Cardott while the bottom half shouts Katy Perry California Guurrrrlz (or however she spells it). Aggy is one of the few people who truly looks stunning in Daisy Dukes (Chon on top, owwwwoooahwooah).

That gold blouse on the bottom left is also pretty hot.



Hot festival style. An asymmetrical babydoll dress w/ Doc Marten boots and thin black socks. I think shes wearing that necklace as an earring in the previous outfit. Clever girl. Also I believe her oh-so-practical (the rubber soles will stand up to nuclear waste!) and timeless (I've been wearing the same pair since I was 14!) Docs make a repeat performance in the bottom photo of her walking across the street, this time decked out in green laces. By the way, did you know that Portland is home to the only Doc Martens boutique store in the USA! Woohoo! Anyways, this dress looks very comfortable but also very chic. The spaghetti straps and the v-neck class it up a bit and the fabric looks crisp, but the asymetrical pleated skirt gives it a downtown hipness. Its like did she make that? Or is it couture? Keep em guessin' girl.

AAAAAHHHH! So good! Loving your manfriend's shoes. I wish I had one of these masks when creepos were taking snaps of me at Coachella!
A very fabulous New York pic from A's excursion to the Statue of Liberty. I want her friend's leopard pants. Agoo is totally wearing the same Stevie Nicks shirt from her Chon look back up top.
Looking like a hot dorky dude getting into the car, LOVE IT!
Motorcycle jacket, *siiiiighhh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment