Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rodarte:States of Matter

I'm really excited that I'm going to LA in two weeks for Sara and Jayson's wedding (congratulations!) and to visit buddies(hurray!). Further sweetening the deal is my plan to spend all day Monday at the Moca! The main draw? Rodarte:States of Matter of course! Rad! I love the Mulleavy sisters, and not just because they are super smart Berkley graduates from Santa Cruz. They are true artists who bring their fantasy world to life through their beautiful garments. I was totally gagging when I saw one of their dresses at the de Young's To Dye For exhibition back in December, so I might be completely seizuring all over the floor with enthusiasm and delight at the Moca. Uh, oh! You should go too! The show runs through June 5th.

go here for all the details: http://www.moca.org/audio/blog/?p=1382










photos by Autumn de Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment