Sunday, January 15, 2012

Marc Mania

I am not usually a huge fan of Spring fashion. I like that the weather gets warmer in Spring and all the bulbs bloom, but I am not too crazy about wearing pastels or white or tan. Come to think of it, I pretty much wear fall colors year round.

HOWEVER, I am super excited about the Louis Vuitton Spring RTW Collection. Its whimsical with crazy floral super eyelet and humungo peter pan collars. And there was a carousel. A carousel!!!!

Kate.


I now I want to have a fashion show involving one of those giant swing rides. And fire. Soooo much fire.....
"Being fabulous can be so exhausting...."


Do you think the classic and classy Ginuine song "Pony" was playing during this runway show? One can only hope.

Tiara-sik!
Beading, what up!
I like the no pants looks. Fuck pants.
This ad campaign makes me want a sundae.
Are these chicks gonna make out? I would also like some candy and a chocolate milkshake.
"Omg, we are totally wearing the same thing. No YOU go home and change!"

I also wouldn't mind some blueberry waffles with maple syrup and rainbow sprinkles. I wish Rufus Humphrey were real and here right now with his waffle iron to make me Humphrey breakfast.

Marc, you deserve some downtime after designing that faboo collection! Looking good honey!
I am so glad Marc is happy and off the fritos and the ho-hos and all into his juicer and working out and relaxing on the beach with a book and a hottie. He was really ill a couple years ago so his transformation is hella inspiring. Also I love his Birkin beach bag. Werk papi!

1 comment: