Does anyone else remember this interview?
Kathleen Hanna is my hero.
Her bra! Wanted it then, still want it now .
Kim Gordon, you're my hero too!
Tobi Vail, you stayed at my apartment, but I was too drunk and starstruck to talk to you.
I wanted to be Rayanne Graff, but in my heart I was always Angela Chase.
I want Macaulay Culkin to reverse age 20 years and come over this Christmas .
I think this is movie got me hooked on animal print.
When Billy was still hiding his birthmarks.
Beautiful or looks like a doiley?
Some cuties goofing around.
I wore this color lipstick to school in 7th grade and these bros told me my mouth looked like a butthole. What do you think, Darcy? Beautiful, or looks like a butthole?
This has got to be my favorite Laura Dern outfit in Wild at Heart.
You guys are such goofballs.
Oh Edward, you're so sensitive!
Aeon Flux with a very vaginal looking bikini bottom.
Come over and watch The Year Punk Broke with me!
Showgirls, I didn't see you then but I certainly love you now.
No comments:
Post a Comment